Now Enrolling in the United States:
SCN2A EEG Observational Study
The SCN2A EEG Observational Study is collecting information about children with early-onset SCN2A-DEE. This preliminary assessment of the condition involves at-home collection of electroencephalogram (EEG) data and seizure information, which could facilitate later enrollment in EMBRAVE (PRAX-222).
Who is eligible to participate in the study?
- Males or females, ages ≥1 to ≤16 years old
- Residents of the United States
- Diagnosed with SCN2A variant through genetic testing
- Had seizure onset within the first month of life
- Had 8 or more motor seizures in the last 4 weeks
What does participation involve?
During the study, information such as EEG data and seizure diaries will be collected fully remotely (ie, in the home setting) at specific time points.
Enrollment in the SCN2A EEG Observational Study is not a prerequisite for entry into EMBRAVE (PRAX-222). However, data from the Observational study may facilitate later enrollment into EMBRAVE.